FastCoup is a simple and fast alternative for joining small diameter steel reinforcement bars (rebar) It is especially used quickly and on-site when the iron ore is short, or there is not enough distance for overlapping.PRODUCT VIDEO
FastCoup is a simple and fast alternative for joining small diameter steel reinforcement bars (rebar) It is especially used quickly and on-site when the iron ore is short, or there is not enough distance for overlapping.
The system consisting of an oval shaped rebar coupler and a wedge pin, quickly connects the rebars. The overlapping bars in the steel coupler are assembled in seconds. The assembly is completed by operating the wedge pin with a portable hydraulic tool between the bars. Typical applications include bridge repair, road repair, building extensions, spiral reinforcement, stirrups and ties, and pile extensions.
• Minimizes the length of reinforcing bar (rebar) Prevents excessive breakage in reinforcement installations.
• No special control is required.
• The bars can be cut to an approximate size between the reinforcement bar (rebar).
• Provides in-place insertion with minimum anchor length requirement.
• Low cost.
• Fast and easy to use.
• Visual inspection is possible.
• Connections can be made in almost all weather conditions.
• Light manual hydraulic pin driver designed for minimum cleaning conditions.
The coupled bar insertion system is designed to join two parts. Thanks to its unique pipe design a coupler and pin, the rebars are placed on top of each other and coupling is completed.
The assembly is very fast and without the need for additional control, the rebars in the field are assembled by keeping the distance.